5 Things you may not know

45n5 has tagged me on the latest meme doing the rounds. I seem slow on the uptake as half the other blogs I read have already done this! Anyhow, 5 things you may not knownn1. I have a Mathematics degreen2. I’m a qualified Austria Ski instructor and spent 3 full seasons teachingn3. I lived in Germany twice, from 10-13 and 16-18, on an RAF basen4. I’ve lived in 25 different houses/flats – and I’m only 29n5. I adore cooking and love everything about foodnnTime to tag. Most people who read this blog have already been tagged I think (sorry if I’ve missed someone, it’s been a long week!). So 5 people…nnDave (aka Hurricane)nMattnDave GnChris HnRuttynnOn a sidenote, it’s been a mad week of last minute meetings and a round trip to Cardiff, plus we’re off down South for Christmas on Sunday, so next week better posting will resume šŸ™‚

1. 45n5 says:

Interesting list.nnI regret not learning much math in my day, I’ve only been skiing once, and I’ve never been to Germany (or any of Europe), but I do love food šŸ˜‰

I’ve tried to do my best to ensure I don’t pass anything up that I want to do or try. Luckily I’ve been in a good position to do a lot of things!

Just found Matt’s tagged me too on his blog A Car Too Far. Clearly not keeping up to date with my feeds!! (100+ according to Google!).

4. 45n5 says:

Maybe try a vanity feed as well, or subscribe to yourself on technorati, google blog search, etc. to keep up.nnFor some sites it works, for others there is too much noise.

I’m confused by your comment :(nnMy feeds were just high as one site is putting out 10+ a day (that one’ll be going) and I’ve just not read any sites since Sunday as I wasn’t around. Have caught up again now however.

6. 45n5 says:

a vanity helps you keep up with mentions of yourself regardless of whether or not they are in your feed reader or not. Also identify when you are being scraped.nne.g.nhttp://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=ais.sarahfreelance.co.uknnlook down the left side, you can subscribe to that search result (sort by date first).nnjust a random point really.

ahhh gotcha now šŸ™‚ Random point but valid one nonetheless šŸ™‚