Meme 1 – Blog Improvement
Couple of Memes coming up. One I should have done weeks ago, the other I just got tagged on. So without further ado, here’s the first.
- Since I’ve change the theme it’s had mixed comments so maybe I can improve by adding a theme switcher and perhaps throw a few in for good measure for people to switch between and use. Afterall, we all have our own tastes!
- Get back into my tutorial/article writing on PHP and WordPress. There’s still so much to write.
- Fix my trackbacks (I’m going to have a play this afternoon and see if I can fix them!).
- Not ignore my other blogs which are the ones that can potentially make a bit of extra income.
- Space my posts out and not do a stack all in one go and set them live all in one go!
Those are the main things on my mind. I’m going to try and fix my trackbacks today if I can work out why they don’t work. Something easy before I hit the road home 🙂
Few people to tag on this
Not because I think they need any improvements, but it’s always nice to know what people think of their own sites that they maybe don’t mention often. And you can always learn from other people in this situation.